End-of-year release schedule
September 26, 2023
EVA Core and The Drop
Releases during November and December
In the final two months of the year our release schedule differs from our regular schedule, accommodating you during your busy holiday sales season and ensuring our colleagues' time with their families.
To make this alternate schedule as clear as possible, we'll go through it step by step.
Release 66 (Regular Cycle)
- Begins on October 16 and follows our regular release schedules.
- This marks our final release of the current year.
Release 67 (Special Cycle)
- Start Date: November 13th.
- Extended Duration: It will run until January 8, rather than the usual December 8.
- From November 13th to December 8, we'll continue working on your requests.
- After December 8th, until January 8, we'll focus on internal work and dedicated support during the holiday season. Think of it as an extension of our typical layover week.
- This release will not be made available to you in 2023. Instead, it will be published at the outset of R68.
Release 68 (Back to Regular Business)
- Begins on January 8, 2024, and follows our regular release schedules.
- The cut-off date for the ticket sync will follow its regular schedule as well, meaning the date is set for December 28.
Core 2.0.717 (Final Back-end Deployment)
- EVA Core 2.0.717 will be developed on Test environments from November 28.
- EVA Core 2.0.717 is scheduled to drop on Acceptance environments December 5.
- EVA Core 2.0.717 is scheduled to drop on Production in EUW, GWC and ASE on December 11.
- EVA Core 2.0.717 is scheduled to drop on Production in CUS on December 12.
Core 2.0.718 (Back to Regular Business)
- EVA Core 2.0.718 will be developed on Test environments from December 5.
- EVA Core 2.0.718 is scheduled to drop on Acceptance environments January 2.
- EVA Core 2.0.718 is scheduled to drop on Production in EUW, GWC and ASE January 8.
- EVA Core 2.0.718 is scheduled to drop on Production in CUS January 9.
We hope this summary and the accompanying overview provides clarity regarding our end-of-year release plan, but if you have any further questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to support or your PMO.
We appreciate having you with us, and look forward to a successful year-end and a promising start to 2024.