This document describes all necessary configuration for a compliant setup in Norway.
In order to configure your store in Norway to be compliant, the following configurations need to take place.
All settings below should be set on the most convenient level possible. In other words, if your organization structure has a country organization which houses all Norwegian stores, then that's where they should go.
|Auditing:AllowMultipleDuplicates||No more than 1 reprint is allowed in Norway.|
|Auditing:PrivateKeyBlobID||See below||Blob containing the private key to sign the invoice/receipt documents with. Is set by using the |
|Auditing:Provider||Sets the certified aspects.|
|Auditing:UseNopeCat||Max value of an order.|
|RequiredData:MaximumOrderAmount||Optional, if you set this to |
Public and private key
To generate the public and private key one of our developers will help you. Or if you’re savvy enough with this command line:
openssl genrsa -out norway_rsa.pem 1024
openssl rsa -in norway_rsa.pem -pubout > norway_rsa.pub
To set the private key the service
AuditingSetPrivateKey can be used. This will upload the private key file and also increment the version setting automagically. It will also update the setting
Auditing:PrivateKeyBlobID. We will have this setup done for you at the start of the project.
The public key should be uploaded to EVA via the
StoreBlob service. Please note that the blob needs to have an "OriginalName" otherwise, it'll expire immediately. We will get this done for you at the start.
The public key should be shared with the authorities whenever they ask for it, so they can verify signatures.
When configuring your Norwegian organization unit(s), a company needs to be attached. If there isn't a Norwegian company present yet, a new one can be created within Admin Suite under the Companies chapter. The following fields need be filled:
- VatNumber (should be a 9 digit code)
- TaxRegistrationNumber (should be a 9 digit code)
- Address (VisitorAddress)
Once a company is in place, you need to attach it to an organization unit(s).
Make sure the following fields are filled when creating an organization unit:
It is crucial that you have the CompanyID field filled when creating the organization unit. You can retrieve this ID from the Norwegian company you created/have. This is the legal entity under which this OU/store is operating and will be referred to when filling in the details on the invoices and receipts.
Further, please make sure to fill all the auditing fields for your respective Norwegian OU's.
Ecom organization units
For web shop/ecom organization units, additional considerations are needed on the OU level as follows:
- The setting
AutoOpenCloseFinancialPeriodmust be set to
- The setting
NORWAYas earlier advised under settings.
- The setting
Auditing:IncludeWebShopForAuditsmust be set to
- The organization unit is set to "Open".
- The web shop organization unit must be attached to the Norweigan company.
- The financial period of the webshop OU must be set to "Open".
- The following tasks need to be set up:
- EVA.Auditing.Tasks.CreateFinancialPeriodAuditTask (For this one, please input the Norweigan web shop/ecom OU ID in the designated field).
Stencil certified invoice template
The following steps will guide you on how to set up a Norwegian compliant invoice template:
- Configure your SMTP settings based on your service provider.
- Add a Stencil with the following configuration:
- Type: Template
- Organization: Leave empty
- Name: CertifiedInvoice
- Country: Norway
- Language: Leave empty if you want to use the same header and footer on all templates.
- Layout: None
- Destination: Email
- Content: As you wish - This is the content of the email that is apart from the invoice so, your tone of voice and brand text. For example: your thank you for shopping with us note and so forth.